Monday, March 20, 2017

THE SPIRIT OF A ROSE

alice saga
i found a beautiful rose filled with diamond looking water drops:) my morning of saturday started with this magic. i held it delicately in my hand when capturing its beauty try 1. after many hours finally arriving home i decided to capture it properly with my canon, but of course the diamond drops was by then gone:(

the spirit of a rose
in delicate hands
pink rose
 which version do you like most?
pink rose

at home this happened
i put her on my fave violette flowered fabric
pink rose
 again
2 versions:)
rose
i think this rose was a sign, you see...i for long have had an idea for a self-portrait series. it is based upon the ballet le spectre de la rose (the spirit of a rose), see the one i adore
the location is to be
the magical
pergola gardens
pergola gardens

each and every afternoon i am re-working perfecting previous works while building up my life.
found this self-portrait from my angel series the other day. and i like it. so in to photoshop it went.
hope you like it too:)???
an angel praying for mercy

this one is from my
i am a dream
series
fine art photography
as always heavily inspired by the ballerina anna pavlovaπŸ’œ

the flat is, as i have mentioned before, slowly like a snail coming together:)))
i am praying for a table to show up, one to use as my art creating place!
artist home
 sunshine is smilingly waving hello:)

artist home

artist home

a house of an artist & christian

artist home

artist home

&

hmmmmm!!!!;0)
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
some work still to be created 
shall we agree?
quirky artist home

spring was happening last week & finally managed to put on some pretty clothes:)
vintage sunshine dress/ bangles & bow ballerinas
top shop candy knit sweater
antique cross as gifted by my mom

vintage outfit
 still too tired for the make up thingy. but when i am game, game onπŸ˜‡

mornings in epping forest magic
epping essex
this place is filled with deers of all ages:))) such wonders!

created a tiny little film filled with my fine art photography works & self-portratis.
i read a poem
one of the greatest sanskrit dramatists
hope you devour

here's some filmstills:)
alice saga

alice saga

alice saga

alice saga

alice saga

a dream

nature rose beauty

opened up a shop on etsy:)))
the magic of violette

a beautiful silky dress with a peter pan collar
mint condition since it's never been worn
to be adored

here's some wonders for you:)
collage faeries

let's listen to the 
the wiseness 
of 
mary oliver 

when it's over, i want to say: 
all my life
i was married to amazement.
i was the bridegroom, taking the world into my arms.

faith hope love
alice solantania saga

(images in my ipad collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)

No comments: