Tuesday, March 28, 2017

I KNOW HOW TO BE IDLE AND BLESSED, HOW TO STROLL THROUGH THE FIELDS AND KNEEL DOWN IN THE GRASS WHICH I HAVE BEEN DOING ALL DAY ACTUALLY. TELL ME, WHAT ELSE SHOULD I HAVE DONE? DOESN'T EVERYTHING DIE AT LAST, AND TOO SOON? TELL ME, WHAT IS IT YOU PLAN TO DO WITH YOUR ONE WILD & PRECIOUS LIFE?


you are a wildflower, a beauty unsurpassed. in each soul is the unique imprint of the grace of god. nowhere in the world is there another exactly like you. of that you can justly be proud!
paramahansa yogananda

you are a wild flower
🐝🐝🐝
 someone who devours nature
while too being it

creativity with blessings

here's a wonderful blessed bee 🐝 moment:) 
a behind the scenes captured while shooting
the may queen 


this is in my backyard, at the time, in east dulwich.
see my sweetness???
always around with her peculiar waysπŸ‘Έ
alice solantania saga

here's a taste from this shoot:) with the skills of editing/ photoshopping
alice saga
"you must wake and call me early, call me early, mother dear;
to-morrow 'ill be the happiest time of all the glad new-year;
of all the glad new-year, mother, the maddest merriest day,
for i'm to be queen o' the may, mother, i'm to be queen o' the may.

there's many a black, black eye, they say, but none so bright as mine;
there's margaret and mary, there's kate and caroline;
but none so fair as little alice in all the land they say,
so i'm to be queen o' the may, mother, i'm to be queen o' the may."
 

alfred lord tennyson's the may queen

the above quirkinees cute poem
 together with this photograph
below 
(other inspirations can be found here)
was my inspiration for this shoot
as captured by the inspiration
julia margaret cameron
may queen

here's from another self-portrait shoot i created, as inspired by princesse tuvstarr
as
 illustrated by 
i made up a whole story from this one art piece
that you can view in my inspiration collage i created 
for this shoot further down below in this post
that piece is the only!?
part  i have yet to createπŸ’œ
since i needed a pond which i finally have found
actually:)))
(see further down in this post)

testing the light:)
tuvstarr

part 3 or 4 of this series:)

tuvstarr

this one i created on new years eve 2014
princesse tuvstarr
named
my heart is refusing me
tuvstarr

playing
colours = πŸ’œ
tuvstarr

i created a moodboard for my tuvstarr story
the midde image is the last one i am to create
soon
or
rather
when i am ready
tuvstarr

my little place is becoming inspirational:)))
see that sketch? it's by new friend matt! he's an artist & too an art teacher😊
AND
😊
 my neighbour:) how lucky can one get??? 
the sketch is of one of my cuteness dolls.
artist home
i know, i need to see my inspirations. have them around my eyes at all times:)))
artist home

artist house

mornings & some afternoons i am exploring the happiness of epping forest while listening to audio books and podcasts. there is such knowledge and beauty out there. i found an amazing podcast episode as created by krista tippett interviewing mary oliver, ohlalala...i have found a new person to adore:)))

who made the world?
who made the swan, and the black bear?
who made the grasshopper?
this grasshopper - i mean-
the one who has flung herself out of the grass,
the one who is eating the sugar out of my hand,
who is moving her jaws back and forth instead of up and down-
who is gazing around with her enormous and complicated eyes.
now she lifts her pale forearms and thoroughly washes her face.
now she snaps her wings open, and floats away.
i don't know exactly what a prayer is.
i do know how to pay attention, how to fall down
into the grass, how to kneel down in the grass,
how to be idle and blessed, how to stroll through the fields,
which is what i have been doing all day.
tell me, what else should i have done?
doesn't  everything die at last, and too soon?
tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?

-  the summer day
 by

epping forestπŸ’œ
epping essex
my lake for princesse tuvstarr:)))

finding more & more beauty as spring comes along:)))
looking like this most of the time...!
comfy:)
😊
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
comfy

comfy

i'll leave you with dears of mine
meet my
kitty violette amorina sweetness
imagination to explore
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
alice saga
faith hope love

No comments: