Tuesday, August 16, 2016

A Journey Of Devouring Quirky Sweet Cheeks Faerie Tale Magic

yes that is us
the faerie tales of violette
our journey

i have had a few days of tiring paper fixing thingies type of days, so draining. reality can be such a downer. anyways, feeling a tiny bit empowered since i am starting to understand some basics. yeey:) august overall for me is to organzie and plan for our fall of 2016. feeling tiny excited. looking forward to our next season.

 so the august days are filled of teachings, plannings, clearings with magical mornings.
meeting lovely people. afternoons in my park and my garden.

as for something else;0)!
 this lovely new friend googled my middle name....  to maybe catch a glimpse of my works:)? oh dear!  i knew this would have me google myself:) i found a lot...specifically my most personal works coming from a journey that started for me in february of 2013. 

here are some from this path
with
some other thingies:)

last summer i created
13
summer faeries of the flowers
here is one day creating
summer flower faerie

fine art self-portrait photography

a calling of angelic joy

something whispers
come come
dear human child
this
feels so far away
yet
still so close
a faerie trying to be heard
seen
sitting
 on the rainbow
she say's
come be my magic
come be my joy
come sing with the
angels
come join in 
for an eternity
of
unconditional love

- alice solantania saga

the above poem was my 3rd ever created:)
THANKS
for being my teacher:)))

several saturday's in spring of 14 
i created
versions 
of
i am a dream
self-portrait

winter of 14 & 15
my dear princesse tuvstarr
was created
princess tuvstarr
 i have yet to create the last image of this series
which is illustrated by the magic
john bauer
john bauer
she ends up spellbound looking for her heart
for
eternity

i will do my own version of this
just have NO idea how at this moment

here is the tale

then in the spring of 15
meet
the strawberry girl
the strawberry girl
she was supposed to be the good girl sharing strawberries to the world. but after having plucked these beauties all day she was tired plus starving so in the end she decided to devour them all to herself. gorging loving:)

this
idea was born out of this painting
by
joshua reynolds
the love
strawberry girl
wallace collection
this photo of me and the painting is by my dear jenny tallberg
from one of our magical artsy dates:)))
taking inspirational notes on evernote

the below image is from my second character/ self-portrait 
 i created
please dear god in the heavens, have mercy upon my soul
- the angel cried
dear god in the heavens

meet the candy cake witch
jealousy galore
of the next beauty
candy cake witch

you do know 
The Faerie Tales of Violette
yup

below is an older version of this piece
it is now filled with oils in pinks & violettes
mixed media angel art
 the angels & cats of the gardens

another film still
film still
this little documentary of ours
can be watched
here

for september i am finally creating my
i am love
character:)))

&

next spring
=
ophelia

with love from ophelia

i haven't seen you
for what seems like an age,
not even a word torn from the
corner of a page
have you scrawled to remind me
that you knew i was here,
alone in the dark
with my mouth full of fear
that you'd never return.

while i've tried to remember the 
sound of your voice
my heart has bled violets
i've had no other choice,
and now you've returned, you don't 
know my face;
your eyes are blank walls
and nobody tells
why all i can see
is my reflection in them;
no recognition
of our skins' intuition -
what is the condition?
i don't understand.

and now i'm in water
surrounded by flowers
whose petals i've cried
over hours and hours.
my heart has grown heavy
and i'm starting to sink,
my hair turns to willow,
my eyes cherry-bloss pink,
returning to flowers 
is all i can think.
from out of my chest
 sprout blue hollyhocks
all round me is silent 
but the sound of a clock
and the roll of the water
 as it circles my face
like translucent lace;
the veil of my watery pall.

by 


i wanna end this post
with
3 goldens:)))


katerina plotnikova
 the magic wonders 
of
katerina plotnikova

juan ferrandiz
 the flower virgin
by
juan ferrandiz


cottage rose graphics
pink roses christmas angels
by
cottage rose graphics

be joy
beautiful creatures
alice solantania saga

have you met
sweet cheeks?
antique doll

No comments: