Monday, June 06, 2016

THE PERFECT BIBLE FOR MY FAITH HOPE & LOVE ART PROJECT = FOUND:)))

remember how i have been searching for the perfect bible which is to be part of my "the golden circle of violette" art project, the section is to be called faith hope & love!

see my perfection???
fairy bible
she fits so well with my freddie's flowers, scary & tasha tudor:)
the mixed media angel art project was my visual board that i created to find the perfect love for my project:) it worked!

i had such a weekend:)))
saturday was ballet and a theater jazz dance class where i met some lovely passionate people.  yesterday was again my gymnastics class which is SO much fun. i am the one who needs the most learning in the whole class, that means i am in the right place:) such loving caring helping people including my teacher:) a smiley lovely boy filmed me:) ohlalala! i have a thing or maybe 2 (or rather a million) to learn...!!!


becton gymnastics

looked like this outside of my classes this weekend:)
zara
zara dress
antique cross necklace & vintage bangles
office green as in envy ballerinas

today 
i had my first ever face painting class:)
joanna taught me how to become 
a
faerie princess:)))
so
came home like this
face painting
this was created by a fellow wonderful student of mine
called
ed:)
this was his first ever face painting. amazing right?

we are all capable of greatness
in our own special ways.

as you may know
i am working on my 10 year anniversary alice book that will come out in september
&
finding such memories

here are some works as styled by my sister
our, faerie tales of violette, fashion director
linda marina portman
fashion editorial
this editorial for odd at large was co-styled with the lovely lina aastrup

sabina's sisters
jon bergman
 photographer: jon bergman
jon bergman
photographer: lena modigh
for modette

we, me & martina, worked with this wonder
a few times:)
a shirley temple
&
her name is nova
a behind the scenes happiness
fairy child
this one:))))

photographer: martina olsson
stylist: linda marina portman
linda marina portman
vintage & pearls from envy flodins

 see another taste here:)))

burberry dress

burberry dress
nova wears a burberry dress & vintage blouse with peter pan collar
for petite magazine

a diary of outfits
the strawberry girl with some sunshine happiness:)
outfits

lastly
i wanna acknowledge the wisdom
of
the magic wonder
muhammed ali
"god will not place a burden on a man's shoulders knowing that he can not carry it"

much love & magic
alice solantania saga

oh & yes
my love
lisa lily rose
asked if i had seen
this yet:)))
disney magic
no i had not seen it:)
have you?
can't wait 

No comments: