Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A Systrarnas Loppis Friday With My Beautiful Mother

i am on vacation at home in uddevalla, sweden:)) it's where my family & some of my best friends lives!  i am here because of a wedding that happened on saturday but first i had another wonderful day:

this past friday me and my mom had an adventure day. the best kind:) serendipity brought us to this wonderful place called systrarnas loppis! it's an old barn where 2 sisters sells antiques. there is too a cafe full of delicious home baked cakes & cookies! they too grow vegetables (and i think fruits) and there are so many wonderful animals! a lama, a pig, cows, sheep, horses, turtles, chickens etc etc etc:)))) we dropped off some of my clothes for them to sell and because of that they treated us to a fika ( coffee and cookies), they even had a gluten free alternative for me. the coffee was the best i've tasted in a long time & my lemon cake was delish. 

i fell in love with this place. would adore to live like this.

that garden...!!!
Systrarnas Loppis

Systrarnas Loppis

if it's cold outside one can drink coffee in here while devouring everything one can buy.
Systrarnas Loppis

Systrarnas Loppis

the angel table:))
Systrarnas Loppis

the easter table:))
Systrarnas Loppis

there are too some tinier barns, this is one of those full of treasures.
Systrarnas Loppis

my mom knew how to get attention from one of them:))
Systrarnas Loppis

systrarnas loppis

but of course she was scared of them hahaha.
i got my pictures though:)))

systrarnas loppis

our fika time:)) my beautiful mother!
fika

after this treat our day continued to another cafe and then some afterwork with her and my step father. such a perfect friday.

xxx
alice solantania saga

2 comments:

lisa said...

Glad to see that you are having a wonderful vacation :)) ahh, that place looks so charming!! seems like you had such a sweet countryside adventure~ those ponies are adorable. and they look so fluffy!! i want to hug them all haha ♥♥♥

alice saga said...

thank you lisa:)))that day was such a perfect day with my mother. i love her. those ponies hahaha:))) yes such cuteness. would adore to live like those girls whom runs it!!! xxx