Sunday, January 04, 2015

Today I Am Tuvstarr Tant Grön!

game on;0)!

i hope you had a lovely start of 2015? i decided to take some blogging time off in order to plan this new year of ours and too to focus on tuvstarr. i too have to think about the next character i am to start  creating tomorrow. i am returning the tuvstarr crown to the national theatre hire and am to rent a gredelin period dress and a milkmaid headpiece:)) not sure what this character is to be....hallelujah! i have 7 days to figure her out and create her.

meet tant grön
A Vintage Dress from Soulrust on Etsy

A vintage dress from etsy and its soulrust shop
a fairy outfit

my dear dress is from a wonderful etsy shop called soulrust
antique cross necklace
office ballerinas

in the spring i am to create all the flower fairies:) this dress one of my flower fairies is to wear:))

today i created part 7 of my tuvstarr tale. it was ice cold and so many people who took a sunday walk in the woods came up to talk to me which made the process take a lot longer. i loved this though since i hope to meet more people that one day might become friends:)  for that reason only, being ice cold was wonderful haha. 

this is a taste of what i created on new years day. what do you think?
A Self Portrait by Alice Solantania Saga in Dulwich Woods
my heart is refusing me

"I disregard the proportions, the measures, the tempo of the ordinary world. I refuse to live in the ordinary world as ordinary women. To enter ordinary relationships. I want ecstasy. I am a neurotic — in the sense that I live in my world. I will not adjust myself to the world. I am adjusted to myself."

- Anaïs Nin"

xxx
alice solantania saga

No comments: