Monday, December 29, 2014

Diary 264: My Christmas in Uddevalla, Sweden:)

my christmas week was spent at home in sweden. i almost got to see all the people i love. i did miss a certain wonderful therese, a linda, a janina and stepbrothers with stepmom though, hopefully i am going home soon again:) i only had 4 days and those ones were packed with activities. i am so happy i got to go home!!!

how was your christmas:)))??? tell me! your traditions? i wish hope that you had the best of days.

my stepfather with aunt picked med up at the airport and the  first stop was a food store which still carries all my fave candy:) see?
candy

first meeting was with my lovely bestie friend pernilla:)) we went to this cafe in uddevalla called yerba! a cuteness place.
wienerbröd

how uddevalla looks like during christmas times. beautiful right?
our little square!
christmas tree

this was taken on my first morning walk! our christmas day:) such beauty! the ocean and uddevalla bridge.
Uddevalla

when i came home this was waiting for me:)))
presents

:)))
steal like an artist & min egen receptsamling

then we had a christmas lunch with my uncles and my cousin and her cute children.  of course my mom, aunt and 2 stepfathers was with me!! this ebba is fantastic:)
cute child

early evening we were at my mom's place and we had dinner! i love adore love adore janson's frestelse.
Christmas Dinner

then it was time for me, mom, aunt with stepfathers for our tradition of the christmas game. such a fun but terribly stressful game. of course everyone wants as many gifts as possible! well maybe me most haha. all together we had almost 60 presents. i bought 11. they are all to be under or around £3-4 (ca 40 swedish crowns). 
Julklappsleken

action! to be able to choose/win a gift the dice needs to be a 6. a stepfather here got a 1:)) haha! the arm to the left is mine, my turn!
Julklappar

fell in love with this:
liqueur

after the game. coffee, wine, brandy & cointreau:) all mine.
coffee,brandy and wine

the morning after which is some peoples christmas (the 25th). i created a little morning walk on my own before....
Gustafsberg

Bäveån and Bohusläns Museum

meeting up with my stepfather to visit tureborg and some old old ruins.
Borgen

Borgen

the graffiti is new though!!
Borgen
hi:)))
Tureborg Skog

when at home i need all things to devour. my fave ice cream! piggelin perfection.
isglass
this is a dream candy!
Gräddkola

a tiny obsession with marabou! spread a little mmm;0)! first time i tested this non stop version. a limited addition that was delicious.
Non Stop

Daim

Salta Mandlar

the morning of friday the 26th me and my friend pernilla created a long walk. it was ice ice cold, so cold that in the end i had no idea how to survive until we got inside. hallelujah! i had one hour of that. the whole walk was 2h and 20 minutes. but the beauty made it so worth it. bjursjön perfection.
Bjursjön

Bjursjön

Uddevalla
such a week. i too got to see my godfather with a lovely anne. then my dad:)))) 3 hours in the middle of my christmas day! i have not seen my dad on christmas since i was a child! thank you thomas for driving me. my last evening, friday, i had hours and hours with my love sabina, thank goodness for your existence. 

happy to be back home but i wish wish to go back soon.

here is something beautiful from today
the sun was shining and i did a second walk. came home and played with my samsung galaxy and its editing software and then emailed the image to my iphone where i played with the app vsco cam.

during my walk this was on my mind:)

the realm of possibility

 "it is always expanding, it is never what you think it is. Everything around us was once deemed impossible. From the airplane overhead to the phones in our pockets to the choir girl putting her arm around the metalhead. As hard as it is for us to see sometimes, we all exist within the realm of possibility. Most of the limits are of our own world’s devising. And yet, every day we each do so many things that were once impossible to us."

- the realm of possibility, david levithan

see you tomorrow
love 
alice solantania saga

No comments: