Thursday, October 09, 2014

Today Is Angelic Magic

a candy cute brilliance day might  happen:)! a sublime secret magic one. 

and
suddenly
you just know
it's
time
to start something
new & trust
the
MAGIC
of
beginnings

- meister eckhart


outfit

beyond retro violette jumper
see by chloe blouse with lace collar (worn beneath)
jack wills cordoroy skirt
grandmas gold heart
office ballerinas

some snaps of my neverending story of inspirations:)
 angelic magic
i created this adorable magical collage about a year ago, my 1 year project this one was part of.

happy thursday!
xxx
alice solantania saga
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)

No comments: