Monday, November 25, 2013

Today I Am Violet Fairy Whom Bird Waltzes Around Garden Evil



ohlalalala;0)

"what if
every day
is the perfect day
to
finally be
exactly
who you were
always
meant
to be?"
- tyler knott gregson

now there is a thought.

outfit for today's garden evil:

Beyond Retro lavender jumper
Malene Birger nude silk blouse with black peter pan collar
Burberry flowery printed chiffon dress
pearl earrings a gift from my aunt
antique cross necklace
Top Shop belt
Fogal dotty tights
Office patent leather ballerinas

&
some inspiration
BIRD WALTZ IN WONDERLAND

i wish you a beautiful monday
xxx
alice solantania saga
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! quote is from pinterest)

No comments: