Friday, August 30, 2013

Amber Rose Ortolano (Part II)











A FAIRY DREAM OF LONGING AWAY AWAY AWAY. LISTEN!

This past spring I somehow find the beauty of Amber Rose Ortolano's work and for that I am tremendously grateful. I live for work like this, it drives me to create create & create and to be wanting to become better.

 Here my Part II full of inspirations she has given to the world.

 Love To Amber Rose Ortolano!

Poem (found on her blog ):

  "Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there; I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft star-shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die."

xxx
alice solantania saga


No comments: