Thursday, August 29, 2013

Alice Saga's Wonderland


"I shambled after as usual as I've been doing all my life after people that interest me, because the only people that interest me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yearn or say a commonplace thing...but burn, burn, burn like roman candles across the night."

- From the original manuscript of On the Road by Jack Kerouac.

This Week Is:

Mood: EXCITED
Obsession: Sugar-Plum Fairy
Color: Green
TV: Livet pa Operan (Swedish Televison)
Radio: P1's Sommar Prat (an amazing Swedish show)
Book: Still reading The Beautiful & Damned
Group/ Musician: Lady Gaga
Song: Applause (of course)
Artist: Mark Ryden
Designer: Ryan Lo
Photographer: I'll create a second Inspiration Friday post tmrw:)
Instagram: Simple Healthy
Food: HEALTHY
Drink: Tom's Tomato Juice (DELICIOUS)

Beauty Still:

Den fulländade friheten

"Att få finnas och färdas
Att ta ner det oförklarliga
Skriva under med sitt väsen
Att få tillgång till allt
Att skingra molnen där och då
Utan förväntningar på något mer
Än det mäktigaste utav allt
Ett finger i luften"



SHINE SO THAT THROUGH YOU OTHERS CAN SEE THEMSELVES BRIGHTLY AS DIAMONDS

kärlek
Alice Solantania Saga
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap)



No comments: