Friday, February 15, 2013

Inspiration Friday is Sarah Seene as in Welcome to Sarahland










A while ago I discovered this amazingly talented artist, Sarah Seene, whom is based out of France. We are now friends through facebook so I get to follow her journey:) Like her on Facebook here.

She is an avid lover of the wonderful Polaroid camera. A dreamy theatrical romantic story is what she is to me. Amazed by all the creative work she creates for each setting/ scenario.

View my first post I created about her HERE.

WELCOME TO SARAHLAND

Enjoy!

Former Inspiration Fridays:

Paolo Roversi Part II
Denise Grunstein
Ellen Rogers
Wendy Bevan
Camille Bidault-Waddington
Magic Witchy Dreamy
Kristamas Klousch
Cathleen Naundorf
Sarah Moon
Paolo Roversi
Steven Meisel
Tim Walker

X
Alice Solantania Saga


2 comments:

Unknown said...

love it!
hope you ll visit us to
http://lifestylenotesbyaf.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-pile-of-style.htmlcu

Alice Saga said...

Yes she is adorably talented!!!