Tuesday, March 08, 2016

I Am A F. W.

news
working on the faerie tales of violette's issue 2
i am a f. w.

as in all our issues there will be 3 fashion stories, one will be of all the girls i have photographed in my garden:) a taste below:
alberte

jessie dunne

kathleen o'brien

front of the book will have its own little magic editorial
it will be a project between me & the talented artist polina barskaya
here you can see me working on my flower faerie project i created this past summer, am making image transfers.
self-portrait

one of the fashion stories will be martina olsson's mermaid story
as styled by my sister linda portman
linda portman


one of the interviews will be with the 
lovely
&
much talented
dilka bear
dilka bear

my friend peter will create a review of the fall 16 shows that violette fell in love with:)
clockwise from top left: marchesa, simone rocha, rochas & rodarte
below is gucci
all images from vogue.com
no clue in regards to its cover but it will come to me. it needs magic.

magic = 2016

so happy 9th of march

these past 4 years and 9th of march:)
clockwise from top left: 2015, 2014, 2013 & 2012

i wish you a magic wednesday
love
alice solantania saga

4 comments:

lisa said...

beautiful mermaid!!! how perfect for summer warmness :) ahh, i am loving the fall fashion collections, so romantic ♥♥ looking forwarding to reading about them!

alice saga said...

yes right:))) i adore this girl, michaela:)) such a wonder. me too, i mean looking forward to read peter's review:) he is a lawyer in new york & loves culture and especially music!

BBQ Recipes said...

Appreciatee your blog post

BBQ Recipes said...

Appreciate your bllog post