Monday, December 14, 2015

Where Is Arya???

ohlalala!!!

back in the land of games of thrones:))) a dance with dragons! and arya is nowhere to be seen. she woke up blind and since that chapter there has been zero of this love. i've had many hours with these people this weekend. games of thrones and the magic of dulwich wood.

other from that i started work on my first zine, pagan poetry. that and feeling the christmas feeling everyone is exuding. walking around east dulwich and its saturday market. no i did not invest in that cuteness doll:)) however i did get five books at one of our charity shops here for £1:))) treasures!
 clockwise from top left: 

an alice weekend
love from east dulwich saturday market. beautiful flowers from the fresh flower company. four out of my five books i treasured:))) such beauty right??? and of course my advent calendars that i devour every morning, full of angels.

a first edit
pagan poetry

 i have too circulated around peckham rye park a few times:)) 

wild flower garden

beautiful creatures
that we are here:)))
so that we can contribute a verse or two!!
or a million:)
i wish you a beautiful week
xxx
alice solantania saga

(Images in my ipad collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)

No comments: