Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Pagan Poetry

i am so excited about my zine

pagan poetry

it is to come out february 14 of 2016

it's beautifully poetry as created by me & my sisters, faerie tales of violette together with some wonders whom are part of our family: eleanor hardwick, ellen rogers & martina olsson.

björk is an ever source of inspiration and she is the one i got the title of the zine from.

Swirling black lilies totally ripe

I love him, I love him
I love him, I love him
I love him, I love him
I love him, I love him
She loves him, she loves him
This time
She loves him, she loves him
I'm gonna keep it to myself
She loves him, she loves him
She loves him, she loves him
This time
I'm gonna keep me all to myself
She loves him, she loves him
And he makes me want to hand myself over
She loves him, she loves him
She loves him, she loves him

And he makes me want to hand myself over"




a neverending story 
photography: martina olsson
stylist: linda marina portman

no wallflower
photographer: eleanor hardwick
stylist: linda marina portman

pagan poetry
photographer: alice solantania saga
stylist: linda marina portman

&


then there is ellen:)) 
 we have worked on several shoots together:) she is sheer brilliance full of kindness to add. here is some of her works that she has created with other teams. in pagan poetry it will be the works that she has created together with us, faerie tales of violette:)

magic of ellen:


this last image of ellen's she actually gifted to me, framed, because she knew i loved it so much.

well i love you mademoiselle ellen rogers!!!

another faerie tales of violette family member is lily whom has the beautiful blog falling through a field.

omg did she put a smile on my face yesterday:))) the gift she sent me:)) the colorful world of ballet:))) with a flowery hair pin and a perfection flower crown:))) 

lily, sending kisses to you!!!!

to get a glimpse of faerie tales of violette and its magic now!
get our "a magic story" book

keep true to the rare music in
your heart, to the marvelous and
unique form that is and shall
always be nothing else but you.

- mark z. danielewski
"house of leaves"

xxx
alice solantania saga

2 comments:

lisa said...

so happy to be a part of your magical sisterhood <3

alice saga said...

so happy you are part of my life:))) xxx