Monday, July 06, 2015

A Faerie Day

summer:))) i adore you!

for these past few days i have been devouring summer while asking myself over and over again What Is My Faerie Tale!? really! and after having listened to a million inspiring podcasts & lectures on my morning walks i have it:)) i have it! of course it is to be fine tuned but at least i have the overall idea. so if you wonder where i have been, i have been in the faerie garden.

an outfit for a monday
Top Shop playsuit
top shop playsuit
antique cross necklace
ecco sandals

"deep in the heart of nature there exists an enchanted otherworld. its powerful magic has been a part of our lives since time immemorial, but its form and shape are as elusive as a dream. nothing is what it seems in faeryland. it can be here, there, everywhere."

by beatrice phillpotts

Fairies

A Fairy Garden

The Faeries Bird Waltz
 the faeries bird waltz

an idea

i wish you a beautiful week
xxx
alice solantania saga

(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)


No comments: