Monday, March 23, 2015

Diary 267: A Wonderful Strawberry Weekend

hey:)

how are you? how was your weekend? 

my weekend was intriguing & wonderful:) it mainly consisted of a strawberry girl whose name was violette & her travelling to venice;0)!

a friday fairy strawberry breakfast
Fairground and Strawberries

me dressed up as the strawberry girl
Alice Solantania Saga
went to chislehurst and one of its parks
to create
 my strawberry girl self portrait story
Self-portrait by Alice Saga
she was supposed to be the good girl sharing strawberries to the world. but after having plucked these beauties all day she was tired plus starving so in the end she decided to devour them all to herself. gorging loving:)

this creature greeted me after my saturday morning walk:))
The Gardens, London

this day i attended an art class (they call this group love art + tea). it was such a wonderful morning & afternoon. we were supposed to paint this wonderful art work as created by john lovett. it's the beauty of venice.
John Lovett painting

of course i needed to be violette
purple painting

my version of venice & john lovett's painting haha!!!
i love it actually
Venice by Alice Saga

a student whom actually did more of an accurate version of john lovett's painting. i adored the girl creating this! 
Venice

sunday morning was perfection. a clear sunny spring day. one can devour this view then.

the view is from horniman museum & gardens
see london:)?

got dressed in order to meet my new lovely friend laura. we had wine in a pub close to london bridge. thank you lovely for such a cute afternoon.
Vintage Outfit
 vintage dress, belt & bangles together with converses.

i am off to toasted for some wonderful tea (rhubarb mixed with a couple of other tasty thingies), planning my child bride character. i am hugely inspired by coco rosie and their song/ video of the same name. i will too have a think about the next character i am to portray, it's one many many has been inspired by and that is ophelia. 

i wanna end this diary post with this poem by melissa-kelly martin, i came across it on tumblr the other day.

devour this one!!!

with love from ophelia

i haven't seen you
for what seems like an age,
not even a word torn from the
corner of a page
have you scrawled to remind me
that you knew i was here,
alone in the dark
with my mouth full of fear
that you'd never return.

while i've tried to remember the 
sound of your voice
my heart has bled violets
i've had no other choice,
and now you've returned, you don't 
know my face;
your eyes are blank walls
and nobody tells
why all i can see
is my reflection in them;
no recognition
of our skins' intuition -
what is the condition?
i don't understand.

and now i'm in water
surrounded by flowers
whose petals i've cried
over hours and hours.
my heart has grown heavy
and i'm starting to sink,
my hair turns to willow,
my eyes cherry-bloss pink,
returning to flowers 
is all i can think.
from out of my chest
 sprout blue hollyhocks
all round me is silent 
but the sound of a clock
and the roll of the water
 as it circles my face
like translucent lace;
the veil of my watery pall.


xxx
alice solantania saga

No comments: