Thursday, January 08, 2015

Are You Looking At Me?

;0))!

this is the first self portrait i ever created. the very first click after having had tested the light, it's the 9th of april 2014. this dress my stepmom gave to me a few years back, it's from the 70's. 

the cherry blossom girl 

part 1

the lovely cherry blossoms! this specific tree is to be found in the park of peckham rye, to start bloom again late march:)

i was sick yesterday and am still not feeling well so have been unable to create my gredelin! it has been raining non stop so it would have been impossible anyways. the met app is telling me now that it's to be good weather tomorrow, saturday & sunday!! please please please make this true:) now i am to do some research & image collecting so that i can create a collage for this character i need creating: gredelin - the milk maid!


location scouting:)

today's inspiration


who created this image? i love it!

ghost magic

what's on my mind

:

what i want is to be needed. what i need is to be indispensable to somebody. who i need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. somebody addicted to me. a mutual addiction.

- chuck palahniuk, choke

a constant!

love
alice solantania saga

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely to see you! Gorgeous shot! I hope the new year is treating you well. (:

♥ | http://www.connect-the-cloths.com
http://www.carseyyycakes.tumblr.com | xoxo

alice saga said...

thanks carsla:)) happy new year to you!!! much love/ alice