Monday, November 17, 2014

Diary 262: A Blooming Adorable Happiness Week

each day of this past week started like this:)))


















such a cute week i have had, the best kind. my aunt & step father came to visit, mainly because last wednesday it was my birthday. we went to the ritz, rules restaurant, a camera candy shop & lastly a traditional pub along the thames close to london bridge. one day we only hung at franklins in east dulwich, my second home and another we spent in central london just trying various pubs, hanging out at whole foods, devouring boots;0)! and such important matters. of course i have had my alone time at franklins and long walks in the woods.

images top to bottom:

1&2 morning walk beauty. 3 the gardens and its perfection cats. 4 the skinners arms close to king's cross was my family's closest pub and i adored it. good wifi too:) and wine for quite cheap. 5&6 whole foods to devour. 7-9 the beauty of the ritz. 10 rules restaurant was amazing. i adored my food. i just did not get good enough pictures from this place or of the food. 11-14 me at franklins. planning. devouring beauty. having my chardonnay. i love franklins. 15&16 i was invited to hyper japan and its christmas market. will do a whole inspirational blog post about this tomorrow or so. there was so much to fall in love with. this girl:) she is part of a tea party club. everyone sort of dresses as adorable as she. everyone i met was so kind & wonderful. 17 me as candy christian:) 18 a birthday girl!

it's just a fairy tale, is it not:)???

after days of dressing up i felt like being a college student for a couple of days:)) so comfy!!!
sweater & sweatpants are from primark. supersoft:)

happy monday
xxx
alice solantania saga

:)))

tack mamma o moster!


(Images in my fairy tale collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)

2 comments:

Sridhar Chandrasekaran said...

You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

alice saga said...

Dear Sridhar:) you made my evening! thank you/ alice