Saturday, June 07, 2014

I Am Violette's Fairytale

today i am the fairytale

" what if
every day
is the perfect day
to
finally be
exactly
who you were
always
meant 
to be?"
- tyler knott gregson


outfit for a sweet as sugar saturday
candy cute brilliance;0)!

jill stuart lace dress with satin belt
screaming mimis flower barrette
antique cross necklace & earrings
office ballerinas

 i felt like violette's fairytale the other day and had that in mind while creating this collage:) it will be the name of my shop by the way.

xxx
alice solantania saga

(quote of tyler knott gregson from good readsImages in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: