Monday, June 02, 2014

A Day To Butterfly Blossom:)

such a start of my monday! i thought it was to be a rainy day, so my met app told me anyhow..., but it turned out to be brilliantly sunny this morning:) ended up at a beautiful cemetery in west Norwood which was full of angels, angels in my hair perfection.
saturday was wonderful, my may queen was created and then i had a date which was so good. yesterday was warm like a summer is to be so i decided to take time out, did however decide on my next character:) the queen or princesse of the fairies! other from that i had some coffee in my garden & strolled around dulwich park.
now is to create a cute cut & paste collage at rod's wonderful franklins.



meet the butterfly girl:)

outfit

paul & joe sister butterfly print silk dress
antique cross necklace
burberry flowery printed flats

“When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.”


i wish you blooming monday
xxx
alice solantania saga

(quote from good reads Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: