Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Today I Am A Wildflower

"like wildflowers
you must allow 
yourself to grow
in all the places
people thought
you never would."

today was a happiness fun day with jenny:) we went to devour wedding dresses at the v&a! I had expected more but was pleased to find a few things i liked, will show in my next diary post. One of my characters is to be the bride so any inspiration i can get is brilliance of course. obsession for a long time has been mrs havisham, if you've read my blog for a while i am sure you know! then we went for a chat where she always gives me brilliant ideas. i love jenny.

i am the wildest of the wildflowers. thank god!


outfit

vintage dress
marc by marc jacobs bow barrette
grandma's gold heart
h&m gold belt
burberry flowery flats
beyond retro dotty cardie

yes

xxx
alice solantania saga
(image with quote from pinterest)

No comments: