Friday, May 16, 2014

To Create = Happiness

i continued my i am a dream self portrait series today, session 3. playing with poses & filters on the lens. this morning i had an overwhelming feeling of tiredness but still got all done that i had planned:) creating really means happiness because after today's shoot some energy came creeping back. or maybe the sunshine had something to do with that! 
i have a giant lollipop on hold:) if it is what i have in mind, then my candy cake witch shoot will happen on sunday! please dear god in heaven have the swirly thing be perfection:) 


an envy outfit;)

vintage green of envy dress
grandma's gold heart
office ballerinas

 YES
to create means happiness
xxx
alice solantania saga

(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: