Saturday, May 03, 2014

An East Dulwich Saturday Outfit

saturday:) my fave day of the week!

i was out the door 6.15am. games of thrones was calling me. it was such a cold morning but this is sometimes good, it might mean a sunshine day without rain might happen. and so it did:)) decided to try a new baking thingy and it turned out delish. a baked cinnamon bun oatmeal cake. will share recipe soon. now i am at franklins blogging but am about to go through more inspirations, plan my candy cake witch shoot for next week, plan my weekly goals and lastly devour all newspaper supplements i can get my hands on here at franklins:)))

stay candy cute happiness brilliant beautiful creatures


a saturday sunshine outfit for east dulwich

vintage blouse with lace
top shop skirt
marc by marc jacobs bow barette
antique cross necklace
office ballerinas
beyond retro dotty cardie

xxx
alice solantania sga

No comments: