Sunday, May 04, 2014

A Sunday For Brilliant Candy Envy Cuteness

sunday perfection

yesterday was sunshine & today is summer sunshine! one can feel summer is coming:) i can not wait. my garden is growing up beautifully once again. so beautifully that i had to go out to document it with my "real" camera & that got me a new friend:) vikky, the girl whom moved in upstairs a couple of months ago was too enjoying our garden and we got talking. a little while later when i was off for some franklins i noticed someone had given me seeds to grow white flowers outside my window, that was a gift from her:) such sweetness! it made me SO gratefully happy! there just is such an abundance of goodness. 
i might do my candy cake witch tomorrow since it is to be 18 degrees. we'll see! i am too planning my may queen character, but this is to happen in my garden. if tiny tired tomorrow from all the games of thrones walking, i might switch and create my may queen first.

"seize this very minute;
what you can do, or dream
you can, begin it;
boldness has genius, power
and magic in it."

- johann wolfgang von goethe


outfit for a sunshine happy sunday

top shop skirt with lace trim
grandma's gold heart
office green of envy ballerinas
beyond retro dotty cardie

my inspiration today

love
alice solantania saga


No comments: