Thursday, April 24, 2014

I Am A Magic Spell

the angel told me this morning:)

i've just created my first character out of 12:) the angel was my first of this self portrait series i am to create over the coming year ( the one starting the 14th of february). i found this amazing space in the woods that is full of white flowers and thought it would go perfectly with my white lace gown. tried various techniques with my canon too. it's to be a fun project trying new things so that i evolve as an artist and too to expand my fantasy's imaginations:)

i am a magic dream
&
this angel adores, adores all of you!

outfit for magic spells

vintage dress
marc by marc jacobs bow barrette
antique cross necklace
burberry violet flowery printed flats

here's a cuteness collage i created a couple of months ago:)

WE ARE MAGIC SPELLS

here's a spell;0)!
the cat lady so nicely said

much love
alice solantania saga

( Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

1 comment:

lola rose said...

Hello! I love your blog, you are beautifull and original. Bye! :)