Sunday, April 13, 2014

A Sunday For Happiness

right now i am on columbia road in shoreditch, right by the wonderful flower market they have here every sunday. i am planning to go here at least twice a month to stock up on flowers for my shoots:) still with my god father & ann:))) so happy! 




outfit

vintage greatful dead dress
marc by marc jacobs bow barrette
burberry violet flowery printed flats

i found such a lovely poem the other day that i wanted to share with you. hope you like it as much as i do.

What's greater, Pebble or Pond?
What can be known? The Unknown.
My true self runs toward a Hill
More! O More! visible.

Now I adore my life
With the Bird, the abiding Leaf,
With the Fish, the questing Snail,
And the Eye altering All;
And I dance with William Blake
For love, for Love's sake;

And everything comes to One,
As we dance on, dance on, dance on. 
- theodore roethke

 i wish you a beautiful happiness sunday wonderful wonderland creatures!
xxx
alice solantania saga
(poem from poem hunter)

No comments: