Saturday, March 22, 2014

A Flowery Moon Child Saturday

"I disregard the proportions, the measures, the tempo of the ordinary world. I refuse to live in the ordinary world as ordinary women. To enter ordinary relationships. I want ecstasy. I am a neurotic — in the sense that I live in my world. I will not adjust myself to the world. I am adjusted to myself."
 - Anaïs Nin


i adore anais nin

an alice wonderland fairy pagan poetry outfit:

vintage 30's tea dress
antique earrings
grandma's gold heart
screaming mimis bangles & belt
top shop baby blue socks with lace

exactly a year ago:

afternoon collage time at franklins:)
and in the morning, i photographed & styled this adorable girl:
recognize the dress:)? if not go here:))

see the whole flowery moon child editorial here:) can't believe it's one year ago.

a now is at toasted with lovely takeshi. we are to have a glass of wine and then take a tiny walk here in dulwich.

i wish you an adorable saturday
alice solantania saga

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the dress! So gorgeous!

Lilly.
http://hellolillyblog.blogspot.com/

alice saga said...

Thank you Lillly:)))