Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Today I Am The Blonde Witch

Att få finnas och färdas
 Är det mäktigaste utav allt

fingret upp i luften

outfit for a mischievous blonde witch day

marc by marc jacobs bow barrette
grandma's gold heart
fogal stockings
gabor ballerinas

today is to prepp for my first self portrait series, a mischievous angel i am to be!

here is some:

 cuteness mischievous happiness

and for you my never ending story mantra:

"I disregard the proportions, the measures, the tempo of the ordinary world. I refuse to live in the ordinary world as ordinary women. To enter ordinary relationships. I want ecstasy. I am a neurotic — in the sense that I live in my world. I will not adjust myself to the world. I am adjusted to myself."
 - Anaïs Nin
 have a mischievous tuesday adorable alice in wonderland readers
xxx
alice
( Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: