Saturday, February 01, 2014

A Corpse Bride Saturday (with Mando Diao)!

"If I touch a burning candle, I can feel no pain. In the ice or in the sun, it's all the same. Yet I feel my heart is aching. Though it doesn't beat, it's breaking. And the pain here that I feel, try and tell me it's not real. I know that I am dead, yet it seems that I still have some tears to shed."


"Rhymes that keep their secrets
Will unfold behind the clouds
And there upon the rainbow
Is the answer to a neverending story"
- Neverending Story

you are married to me, she said!

outfit for a corpse bride

see by chloe dress
screaming mimis flowery barrette
antique cross necklace
fogal stockings
office patent leather ballerinas

BLACK SATURDAY!
 this new song by Mando Diao feels fitting for a day like today. 
devour:


i have actually styled this lovely wonderfully talented band for v magazine. i had a heart attack mainly the whole time because first of all I do not do "real" people and i definitely do NOT do men but i love v magazine & could not resist saying yes;0)! was it worth it? yes.

here is a taste

see all images here!
Photographer is Patrik Sehlstedt

i wish you a lovely violette corpsy saturday.
x
alice

No comments: