Sunday, January 12, 2014

Once You Choose Hope; Anything Is Possible! Said Gredelin Gräddnos

today is cuteness Gredelin Gräddnos style;0)


happy sunday:)

i am off to nunhead's cemetery to capture some angels with violette. i decided that today i am to be sweetly cute to everyone i meet! the sun is out:)

a Gredelin Gräddnos outfit:

Beyond Retro dress & purple dotty cardigan
Mabel handknit pink with lace trim
Marc by Marc Jacobs bow barrette
antique cross necklace & earrings 
Screaming Mimis bangles & belt
Fogal stockings
Gabor ballerinas

and remember

ONCE YOU CHOOSE HOPE; ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE
i wish you all a beautiful sunday
xxx
alice
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: