Friday, December 06, 2013

Yes I Am Perfect!

& I have Angels In My Hair


yes i really do have angels in my hair. they are there at all times for protection from evil & they too make me shine.

an angelic winter outfit to create art in:

Meadham & Kirchhoff for Top Shop blouse with Peter Pan lace violet collar
Marc by Marc Jacobs bow barrette
grandma's gold heart necklace
vintage dungaree denim dress
Top Shop stockings
Office patent leather ballerinas

here is another angel that watches over my house
she is broken beautifully perfect like me

Yes I Am Perfect:

i wish you all an angelic perfect friday. i am using mine for creation.
xxx
alice
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: