Friday, November 08, 2013

Love of Today: Vivetta's Spring/ Summer 2014 Collection

Yesterday I went to Harriet PR's Pressday to view some Spring 2014 collections. And as usual I have fallen in love with Vivetta's Quirky Aesthetic. She just has this vision and stays with it, probably the wonders comes because she IS the girl of Vivetta. This season was full of baby blues & sunshine yellow together with gingham, stripes, hearts & cloud prints:) this with bows and adoring headbands. 

Sandy of Grease cuteness 50's perfection comes to mind.


One of my favourite dresses that I own is actually created by this talented Mademoiselle, take a peek here. And here is a post from when I discovered her existence:)) oh and I created a tiny interview with her a while back, there is a link to it here together with some images I shot of her Fall 2012 collection.

Much Love
Alice Violet Solantania Saga

No comments: