Sunday, October 06, 2013

TODAY A MAGIC ROSE IS TO BE CREATED






A MAGIC ROSE DAY

i am sourcing for my boutique alice saga's wonderland today. i got up at 6am for my morning walk and then got myself ready to head over to shoreditch:) the rest of my sunday will be to devour my little thing magazine with some newspapers, have some wine at franklins & of course to create MAGIC.

outfit:

This Shop Rocks vintage silk/ lace dress (nightgown) from the 1940's
grandma's gold heart necklace
my aunts pearl earrings
H&M gold belt
Top Shop blue with lace socks & shoes
skull scarf a gift from Rodney of Franklins
Beyond Retro cardigan
Fjallraven backpack

this collage i call The Magic Roses and is my love to you for today:


have an adorable happy sunday wonderful people
xxx
alice solantania saga
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: