Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Some Backstage Photos of Mine from London's & New York's Spring/ Summer 2014 Fashion Weeks






























I had the privilege of shooting backstage for Crash Magazine during New York's and London's S/S 2014 fashion weeks:) Thank you Armelle, Celine & Daphne.

 This experience was a "crash":) course in backstage photography to say the least. Many special moments but also a couple of ruthless ones (mainly other aggressive photographers)! I did love it though and I met such lovely adorably wonderful models. 

Here are a few images out of so many that I like.

 The last image shows the front row of Phillip Lim's S/S 14 show, which is actually FULL of bloggers:)) Elin Kling, a Swede I highly respect, among a few others. The gentleman to the right, in a blue jacket, who is being led by a pr girl is the famous Bill Cunningham whom is the street style photographer for The New York Times. Which he has been for like 50 years or so (well for a very long time anyways). He is a Wonderfully Kind man (I know so because I have met him many times, maybe I'll explain one day why that is). 

top to bottom: 1 the make up table of  the legend Val Garland at Anya Hindmarch. 2 another table, this one Diesel Black Gold. 3 see me? i went to view Erin Fetherston's lovely collection. Erin complemented me on my dress and THAT made my day:) She is such a stunning girl by the way. See more photos of the event HERE!4 such a cool hair stylist at Tommy Hilfiger backstage. 5 this girl...:)))) at Phillip Lim. She is too the one I put the boy together with at Burberry (image 17).  6 a Tommy Hilfiger beatuy. 7 I fell in love with this girl, her name is Yumi Lambert and this is again at Philip Lim. 8 Cara Delevingne at Burberry.  backstage at Matthew Williamson which was held at the Saatchi gallery. 10 this girl:) at Tommy Hilfiger whom was surfer inspired. 11&12 Orla Kiely Perfection!!! see all my photots HERE13-16 see the Yumi girl:)? anyways, beauties at Matthew Williamson. 17-25 my fave show was Burberry! see the action of Cara's:))) J'ADORE! i put the "couple" together, are they not perfect looking:))? they became sort of shy when they looked at each other. SO CUTE. 26 this dress from Creatures of Comfort I fell madly in love with. The light at the location too was perfection. See more photos HERE!27-29 Phillip Lim where I actually had a seat as well as shooting backstage, that was perfect...I mean to do both.

xxx
alice solantania saga

No comments: