Friday, September 13, 2013

My Yesterday in New York City:)











I meant to go to The Metropolitan Museum yesterday but got sidetracked by midtown and how beautiful Bryant Park had gotten plus a heavy rain afterwards that was sort of unexpected...!!! 

But The Best Thursday:)

Started with a morning walk along the Hudson River, came "home" to The Jane and got myself ready. A Sunshine day I decided it to be so chose my yellow dress with lace from Beyond Retro. Then I headed uptown and got stuck in Bryant Park which was full of such beauty. The ICP school is next to this park so went there to get some info about their master programs too since I was there I just had to go to their book shop across the street:))) So many books I wanna have. After this I went to lovely Jaclyn's  (of the online boutique Audrey Grace) house to chat a little bit and to borrow some clothes for a shoot I am to create when back in London. And lastly I met my best best adorable friend Peter for some night fun and a last time seeing each other in quite some time probably:(!

Going back to London today and I just wanna stay here.

Tomorrow = Orla Kiely's Spring 2014 Presentation which should be so much fun though!

Happy Friday Lovely Alice in Wonderland Readers. See you in London.

xxx
alice solantania saga

No comments: