Friday, August 09, 2013

Today I Am Scarlet Gräddnos


3 new books arrived just now:)) A Magical Fairy World, How To Draw Fairies & Mermaids and Let's Draw Cute Animals! Yeey!! Happiness secured for today.

Had a lovely morning walk where I met this Burt whom has the same morning routines as me, so now he is a friend, then went to Franklins Farmshop for purple?! cauliflower where Adam happened to be and right after lovely Corinne & Stefan honked at me and asked me to join them for coffee...!!! We went to Starbucks. Have not had such a brilliant morning FULL of beautiful people since I can remember when. Blessed I am.

outfit:
dress from the 26th street market in Manhattan
Screaming Mimis flower barette & bangles
grandma's gold heart
Office patent leather ballerinas

Today = Creating.

and planning a shoot with lovely clothes from Jaclyn's Audrey Grace Boutique.

VIOLET is what I am thinking.

"THE PURPOSE OF LIFE IS TO BE DEFEATED BY GREATER AND GREATER THINGS."

love
alice solantania saga

No comments: