Wednesday, April 03, 2013

A Wednesday in London

A Busy Day! And now zero battery left on my computer. I had some Polaroids scanned, edited my digital images and had them touched up a tiny bit and lastly requested new faces for my shoot on Saturday. Please give me an adorable girl....!!! Now time for my own old issue of The Times Style & Entertainment as edited by William "Billy" Norwich while I was a Fashion Assistant of Mimi Lombardo:) yes I was assisting on the cover shoot featuring Natalia Vodianova. Maria-Carla Boscono was too in that editorial:)

My shoot with Rhiannon is looking beautiful ( lower right corner)!

Today's outfit: Beyond Retro lavender jumper, The Gap flowery blouse worn beneath, Prada belt & Zara skirt.

See YA tomorrow! X Alice Solantania Saga

1 comment:

Tom said...

It is nice to see an article dedicated to this important topic. Thank you for sharing.
Computer Lenses