Wednesday, January 02, 2013

My Outfits From 2012 Part II












I had the best summer in 2012. I was so excited most of the time and growing as a human being. Also did some of my own best shoots ever in my life:) Stay tuned for my blog post later today which will show my favorite girls!

Top to bottom: 1 Jill Stuart dress. 2 Marc by Marc Jacobs white dress. 3 H&M blue printed dress,  Marc by Marc Jacobs cardie and Chanel bag. 4 Top Shop jumper, Indiska pink dress and Beyond Retro dotted cardie. 5 Independent Kostym fruit print dress and Malene Birger belt. 6 Beyond Retro yellow dress. 7 United Bamboo dress. 8 Vintage dress & Top Shop sunnies. Actually one of my fave dresses I own. 9 Kensie dress. 10 Rachel Zoe for Lindex dress and Balenciaga sunnies. 11 Sister by Paul & Joe green butterfly dress. 12 Dream & Awake dress. 13 Vivetta dress as gifted by Jaclyn of Audrey Grace:) Too one of my fave dresses I own!

Part I is HERE!

Much Love To You All!
Alice Solantania Saga

No comments: