Monday, August 13, 2012

Diary 170: A Weekend in Yorkshire

I went to Yorkshire this weekend with my friend Matthew:) It's been a lovely weekend. I especially fell in love with York where we went on Saturday.

And I got a perfection Faery Book:) Saw some Russian dolls and millions of churches.

Then of course exploring all the wonderfully old school British pubs was so much fun. Then food food and lovely tasty so thanks to my friend.







Yes top image is me in action:) Matthew caught me while patiently waiting (and holding my iPhone that too need all its photos haha) for me to get as much as possible of York's cathedral in my camera as possible...!! Not an easy task.

Lots of photos is too from the town of Lincoln. Which is sort a tinier version of York (at least visually in my opinion).

X
alice solantania saga

No comments: